Sunday, October 12, 2014

Welcome!

Wew. This page is a project about nature's best medicine Marijuana. I can't sleep well, and I used this and my head floats and the 'thoughts' are gone and i feel light headed. But too much smoking of weed made me fall to ground. Man! Haha. So, I'm gonna pass on the dope but I stashed some cash for this coming new year 2015! I think it would be great if I do it all again on a new year because there would be a lot of fireworks booming around consistently for days or even weeks. It could pass on to a month... Anyways, I think I have cancer cuz I ate a whole decayed powder of surf or tide bar at our aandoned green bathroom just to make me feel sum shit or to give me a reason to fuck myself all over again or just plain die or try to live again with shit. Haha... Maybe, I really have cancer... Anyways... Even made a song for this shit. Haha. Damn it.

Will be filling this page with info, tipsntricks, and everything i can get my hands on the thing. Wii!

So, catch you later! xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment