Friday, October 24, 2014

Still rollin...

Printed me som non-sticker logo for the weed that i will be selling for profit. Man... Got the money from junk. Hm... I got a sprout! Success! I'm on the 5th day and the sprout when I 1st saw it had some nice features in it based on observation. Some ant pests were moving about the box I placed on the top roof of the warehouse in front of home. I managed to put them out of it. Man... I even made Malunggay(Moringa or Drumstick tree) beds on each seedling... They are slowly decomposing now with the passage of time... I am using natural planting and I just experimented with those leaves near our front house and i researched again this time about fertilizing and I am going to apply what i have read. I even put some tiny banana part on the 1st seed that had a sprout where i changed it soil to a soft quite muddy from the ground of a vacant lot's. I put only a very tiny like the sprout cuz of the ants and because maybe there will be more bugs if I just carelessly drop anything there for fertilization. I can even add some newly pissed urine full of nitrogen as I have read. Wow! I love growing weed. Hehe. It's like gardening... Nature man I am hehe... So... It said on Google that average planting season is about 3-4 months. The fastest is 8.5 weeks or 2 months and a half. 

You can't just leave and forget your babies after putting it on the soil... You need to take care of them as like you are the parent and they are your children. They need shelter, support, food(fertilization), sunlight(play with them carefully, read them stories, hehe, you get the point...), water rain, CO2(plant's air), and a whole lot of LOVE <3.

Can't wait. My harvest period I hope cuz I started somewhere in the 15th of October and so I will try my best to make them grow fast than expected but i will still stay patient and take it easy... Important thing is they grow and mature in their very best shape!

I have 23+ seedlings collected. The first ones I tried indoors using only lame led lights cuz we don't have electricity atm, were all thrown out by my parents cuz i planted in the living room. I'm on a shoestring budget. In two weeks or less, I want to see each seed with sprouts or any signs of progress that they are getting what they need... I want the best for them... I'm also being trained to even to grow my future babies! :D

I'm single and I need money men... Fight! Yeahehehehehe! Blah... hehe.

Keep burnin.

No comments:

Post a Comment